The Library offers seven private study rooms. Each study room has electrical outlets and network access points to accommodate laptops.
Study rooms L208, L210, L212
- Includes a table, chairs and a chalkboard
- Designed to accommodate 2-4 students.
Collaboration rooms L207, L209, L211, L213
- Include a large conference table, and two large-screen digital display panels.
- Designed to accommodate up to 8 students.
Study Room Reservation Policies
- Rooms must be requested at least 24 hours in advance.
- There is a 2-hour maximum time limit per student per day, 8-hour max per group per day.
- Approval/Denial of room reservations is at the discretion of the Walter Schroeder Library librarians.
- By requesting a reservation for the study and collaboration rooms, you agree to abide by the Rules of Use that are posted in each room.
- Library Study Rooms are intended for group study. If you are looking for a quiet place to conduct an employment interview please contact Career Services.
Select a green time block to reserve a room. Blue time blocks and red time blocks are not available for reservations.
Problems or Questions? Give us a call at (414)277-7180.